The Tranquilist | Essential Oil Blend
With a soothing blend of active botanicals, The Tranquilist was formulated during the early days of the pandemic as an antidote to evening anxiety. To ease the troubled thoughts, tensions, or worries that can result in a sleepless night.
Composed of vetiver, myrrh, frankincense, amyris and palmarosa – all revered for their soothing, sedative properties – this pure essential oil blend is designed for the hours of 9-11pm, when late-night restlessness often begins. With a warm, balsamic, mellow aroma, The Tranquilist inspires stillness and peace.
Diffuse when you are feeling drained and overwhelmed. When they are overtired, overstimulated and wobbly.
- Purpose: peace, stillness, repose
- 10ml provides up to 40 uses
- Wild-harvested Amyris, Amyris balsamifera (Dominican Republic)
- Wild-harvested Frankincense Boswellia sacra (Oman)
- Wild-harvested Palmarosa Cymbopogon martinii (Nepal)
- Organic Myrrh Commiphora myrrha (Somaliland)
- Organic Vetiver Vetiveria Zizanoides (Haiti)
The Tranquilist is formulated with essential oils selected especially for their anxiety-reducing properties. Frankincense is rich with neuroprotective a-pinene, diminishing feelings of stress and anxiety, while Myrrh encourages deep breathing. Deeply calming Vetiver is known as the “oil of tranquility” for its balancing and grounding properties. The linalool in Palmarosa, along with geraniol, calms the mind while Amyris is sedative and soothing.
- Add a few drops of The Tranquilist to a natural carrier oil and add to a warm bath or use in a soothing, fragrant massage.
- Place a drop or two on your pulse points or the the palm of your hands. Rub your palms together, cup your hands, and inhale deeply.
- Dab a drop or two of oil on your child's mattress, pillow or pajamas before bedtime.
Neuroscientists have confirmed what Buddhist monks have known for millennia: practicing meditation has profound benefits on mental health. So put down your phone, take five minutes and breathe with these simple tips.
One of the biggest trends to emerge from 2020 was the growing awareness of wellness and mindfulness. Now streaming platforms like Netflix and Disney+ and even toy giants like LEGO are developing content and products to encourage relaxation.
The Japanese practice of shinrin-yoku or ‘forest bathing’ can reduce stress, bolster brain health and even increase our immunity against debilitating diseases like diabetes and cancer. The good news? You can reap the same health benefits at home with essential oils.