Starter Kit | Charcoal Diffuser & The Tranquilist
Transform your space and your mood with the healing benefits of aromatherapy.
The Appellation Starter Kit contains a stone ultrasonic essential oil diffuser in our charcoal grey and The Tranquilist, a therapeutic blend from The Calm Series, composed of 100% organic or wild-harvested vetiver, myrrh, frankincense, amyris and palmarosa – all revered for their soothing, sedative properties.
- Wild-harvested Amyris, Amyris balsamifera (Dominican Republic)
- Wild-harvested Frankincense Boswellia sacra (Oman)
- Wild-harvested Palmarosa Cymbopogon martinii (Nepal)
- Organic Myrrh Commiphora myrrha (Somaliland)
- Organic Vetiver Vetiveria Zizanoides (Haiti)
Ceramic stone exterior in luna white colour and whisper-quiet ultrasonic technology. Safe to use while sleeping.
- Two modes: 9 hours continuous or 16-hour intermittent setting.
- Subtle LED light can be switched on or off.
How to use
Simply add water and essential oils and at the touch of a button, the diffuser emits a fine aromatic mist, transforming any room into a self-care haven.About Diffusage →
Neuroscientists have confirmed what Buddhist monks have known for millennia: practicing meditation has profound benefits on mental health. So put down your phone, take five minutes and breathe with these simple tips.
One of the biggest trends to emerge from 2020 was the growing awareness of wellness and mindfulness. Now streaming platforms like Netflix and Disney+ and even toy giants like LEGO are developing content and products to encourage relaxation.
The Japanese practice of shinrin-yoku or ‘forest bathing’ can reduce stress, bolster brain health and even increase our immunity against debilitating diseases like diabetes and cancer. The good news? You can reap the same health benefits at home with essential oils.