The Quietude | Essential Oil Blend
With a warm, sweet-smelling, rosy-floral aroma, The Quietude is formulated with essential oils renowned for their soothing, anxiolytic properties. It alleviates restlessness and tension, helping you wind down at the day's end.
The Quietude is designed to use in the early evening to relieve the build-up, allowing you to recalibrate and stay calm and centred.
Diffuse when you are emotionally fatigued and in need of repose.
Diffuse when they are irritable, whiny and unruly. When they are building a pillow fort at bedtime.
- Purpose: calm ambiance, restlessness, sleep
- 10ml provides up to 40 uses
- Organic Myrrh Commiphora myrrha (Somaliland)
- Wild-harvested Palmarosa Cymbopogon martinii (Nepal)
- Organic Rose Geranium Pelargonium x asperum (Madagascar)
- Organic Clary Sage Salvia sclarea (France)
The Quietude is formulated with essential oils selected especially for their sedative properties. Geraniol present in Rose Geranium balances restlessness and calms anxious feelings, linalool and linalyl acetate-rich Clary Sage is calming and mood-enhancing, and proven to help you fall asleep. There’s more linalool in Palmarosa along with geraniol. Warm, sweet-smelling Myrrh encourages deep breathing, as one does when counting sheep.
- Add a few drops of The Quietude to a natural carrier oil and add to a warm bath or use in a soothing, fragrant massage.
- Put one or two drops of oil on your pulse points or into the palm of your hand. Rub your palms together, cup your hands, and inhale deeply.
- Dab a drop or two of oil on your child's mattress, pillow or pajamas before bedtime.
Neuroscientists have confirmed what Buddhist monks have known for millennia: practicing meditation has profound benefits on mental health. So put down your phone, take five minutes and breathe with these simple tips.
One of the biggest trends to emerge from 2020 was the growing awareness of wellness and mindfulness. Now streaming platforms like Netflix and Disney+ and even toy giants like LEGO are developing content and products to encourage relaxation.
The Japanese practice of shinrin-yoku or ‘forest bathing’ can reduce stress, bolster brain health and even increase our immunity against debilitating diseases like diabetes and cancer. The good news? You can reap the same health benefits at home with essential oils.