Stone Essential Oil Diffuser | Charcoal
Appellation's stone essential oil diffuser is a subtle and stylish way to fill your space with natural aroma without compromising on aesthetics.
Simply add water and essential oils and at the touch of a button, the diffuser emits a fine aromatic mist, transforming any room into a self-care haven.
In smoky, graphite-grey stone, Charcoal will look right at home on a curated statement shelf, next to your computer, or in a minimalist nursery.
Pair with one of our signature wellness-enhancing aromatherapy essential oil blends to lift your mood, restore balance or simply create a calm, comforting, and beautifully fragrant home.
- Minimalist design
- Cool, smoky graphite colour
- Whisper-quiet ultrasonic technology
- Ceramic stone exterior
- Safe to use while sleeping
*Oils sold separately
- Ultrasonic technology disperses essential oils into the air in a fine, cool mist
- Two modes: 9 hours continuous or 16-hour intermittent setting
- Subtle LED light can be switched on or off
- Automatically shuts off when water runs out
- High-quality BPA-free plastic water reservoir
- Diameter: Ø86mm / 8.6cm
- Height: 180mm / 18cm
- Weight: 600g / 0.6kg
- Power: 12W, choose an appropriate power cable for your region
Our Charcoal colour is closest to Pantone 425 C.
Neuroscientists have confirmed what Buddhist monks have known for millennia: practicing meditation has profound benefits on mental health. So put down your phone, take five minutes and breathe with these simple tips.
One of the biggest trends to emerge from 2020 was the growing awareness of wellness and mindfulness. Now streaming platforms like Netflix and Disney+ and even toy giants like LEGO are developing content and products to encourage relaxation.
The Japanese practice of shinrin-yoku or ‘forest bathing’ can reduce stress, bolster brain health and even increase our immunity against debilitating diseases like diabetes and cancer. The good news? You can reap the same health benefits at home with essential oils.