The Night Journey | Essential Oil Blend
Inspired by late-night solitude, deep sleep and even deeper dreams, The Night Journey is a fragrant ode to the evening, and soothes those who are prone to overthinking.
Blended with organic ylang-ylang, patchouli and bergamot, the aroma is earthy, tropical-floral and oriental all at once. Grounding yet uplifting, it triggers both emotional and physiological responses, reducing cortisol levels and enhancing relaxation, helping you to release from the day.
Diffuse when the lights are dimmed, for reflection and moments of calm.
Diffuse when they are mischievous and hyperactive. When they are awake when they shouldn’t be.
- Purpose: stillness, overthinking, balance
- 10ml provides up to 40 uses
- Organic Bergamot Citrus bergamia (Italy)
- Organic Patchouli Pogostemon cablin (India)
- Organic Ylang-Ylang Cananga odorata var. genuina (Madagascar)
The Night Journey is formulated with essential oils selected especially for their mood-harmonising, feel-good properties. Patchoulol and caryophyllene in earthy, peace-inducing Patchouli ease tension and stimulate the production of serotonin. Balancing Ylang Ylang can reduce both blood pressure and heart rate and induce feelings of calm and relaxation. When paired with linalool and linalyl acetate-rich Bergamot, stress and cortisol levels fizzle out even further.
- Add a few drops of The Night Journey to a natural carrier oil and add to a warm bath or use in a soothing, fragrant massage.
- Place a drop or two on your pulse points or the the palm of your hands. Rub your palms together, cup your hands, and inhale deeply.
- Dab a drop or two of oil on your child's mattress, pillow or pajamas before bedtime.
Neuroscientists have confirmed what Buddhist monks have known for millennia: practicing meditation has profound benefits on mental health. So put down your phone, take five minutes and breathe with these simple tips.
One of the biggest trends to emerge from 2020 was the growing awareness of wellness and mindfulness. Now streaming platforms like Netflix and Disney+ and even toy giants like LEGO are developing content and products to encourage relaxation.
The Japanese practice of shinrin-yoku or ‘forest bathing’ can reduce stress, bolster brain health and even increase our immunity against debilitating diseases like diabetes and cancer. The good news? You can reap the same health benefits at home with essential oils.